Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lost and Found

The wind feels like chaos blowing over me...
I become so numb I no longer feel it.
The salty tears make it so hard to see...
I become so sick I refuse to believe it.

The ring on my thumb begins to grow cold...
I become so scared I try to restrain it.
The laughter of children feels worn out, old...
I become so lonely I can't contain it.

My silent prayer moves quivering lips...
I become so bitter I want to kill it.
My tapping fingers ache from base to tip...
I become so morbid I actually praise it.

The sweet smell of life no longer thrills me...
I become so depressed I finally grab it.
Your love and Your mercy rushes through me...
I feel so loved I finally release it.

No comments: