Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Very very busy

I've done SO much these past two days. Scott finished the first t-shirt design today for I'm Naked Under My Clothes, which is the clothing line my dad is starting up. I'm so excited about that. We walked over to Stitch n' Print and got a quote, and now we know what kinks we have to work out and what the price will come around too.
I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought basic jewelry making supplies. I bought a tool set, earring hooks, clasps, a few charms, jump rings, etc. My dad gave me a box with little boxes inside of it to hold all my seed beads, and he's going to help me find a reasonably priced box to hold my bigger beads. He also gave me a mat to put my jewelry supplies on, and a big cabinet to hold everything in. It's awesome. ^_^

No comments: