Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Monday, October 6, 2008

Francis Tuttle Review

I'm writing a review.
On Francis Tuttle.

Yep.

Well, not the whole thing. Just my particular Interactive Media class. Which I really don't like for a number of reasons:

1. You learn more from online tutorials than you do from the textbooks they give you.

2. The teacher pushes you through textbook after textbook only for you to find out later that she pushed you too fast and you need to go back.

3. It's called Interactive Media, but you're not allowed to talk to anyone.

So yeah. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm disappointed.

By the way, I have a bronchial infection. Doesn't that sound lovely? And right before my birthday. Oh well. :)

Till then much love,
Elizabeth

No comments: