Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Good Gifts vs. Bad Gifts

This is the first time I've ever done anything here. Ever. Whoa...

So since my birthday is coming up, I thought I'd make a post on good gifts and bad gifts. There are many different types of gifts in my world [semi-good gifts, kinda good gifts, terrible gifts, not-so-terrible gifts, etc..] But I'm just dealing with simple good and bad for now.

Examples of GOOD gifts:
-Socks with patterns. Like planets or stripes or something fun like that.

-Candles. Really good smelling candles.

-Halloween or Christmas stuff. You can't ever go wrong with Halloween or Christmas.

Examples of BAD gifts:
-Plain white ankle socks.

-Movies I already have.

-Makeup from the dollar store.


When my birthday rolls around, I'll give a review of my gifts. [They'll probably all be awesome and I'll have nothing bad to say about them. ^_^]

Till then much love,
Elizabeth

No comments: