1. Christmas Day Bomb Attempt: The United States was warned by this dude's father. And we let him on an airplane. But no one's saying anything because that would make the Savior Obama look bad. If this had been Bush's administration Bush would've gotten impeached.
2. Everyone's so in love with Zooey Deschanel: She's cute and all, if you like the mousey look, but seriously, she can't act to save her life! Her sister Emily, however, is an excellent actress who only gets TV show roles while Zooey, who gives me stomach pains when I watch her try to do any sort of acting at all, gets big movie roles. Why?
3. People who complain that actresses/actors/singers/insert other occupation that makes you famous and in the public eye here are fat: The majority of the people sitting on their butts doing nothing but sitting in front of a computer screen eating chips and griping about how these people are so grotesque and fat are.....fat.
4. The 'Fashion Police': Ok, I agree with them about Lady Gaga. But really, even the name is silly. Fashion is about being weird and having fun and doing stuff differently. It's an art and the only way you get good at art is by practice, repetition, and failure. Get off our backs and let us have some fun.
5. People who gripe about Avatar without seeing it first: Yes, there is an anti-war message. Yes, there are environmentalist messages, lots of them. But seriously, go see the movie before you gripe about it! I've heard absurd arguments that are not backed up with any fact at all simply because the person hasn't seen the movie. If you're going to gripe and complain, have your facts straight and go WATCH THE FREAKIN MOVIE.
Summer Goth – Avoiding the Burning Orb
2 months ago