Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Things I need.

Browsing Etsy and reading fashion blogs regularly provides me with plenty of stuff I think I need, and sometimes stuff I really do actually need. Here's a list of the stuff I really do actually need. :D
Fake gauges that look like octopus tentacles. I need these. NEEEED them. Seriously, I could wear these with almost anything in my closet. And if I want gauges for a day, bam! I have them. How awesome is that?!??!
Super cute tiny bat studs? I could wear these with literally EVERYTHING in my closet and I wouldn't have to worry about look to Halloween-y. It'd be a special little surprise for anyone that looked close enough. How lovely. ^_^This is something I would never buy for myself, and unfortunately it's not for sale. :( Someone already bought it. But no wonder, it's an octopus locket ring! So beautiful....so beautiful. :(
Let's end on a happier note, shall we? Isn't he so cute???????? A silver june bug ring. Absolutely genius. I need it. :D
♥ Izzee

No comments: