Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Friday, January 29, 2010

Excitement.


Soooo this week has been rather busy for me. I now am the proud owner of a beautiful gray and black striped cat named C.C. (short for Cheshire Cat). She's the sweetest thing. ^_^ I could gab all day about her but she's not really the reason I'm posting this, although I will mention that she's going in for surgery on the 8th, so prayers are nice. :)
Anyway, I just got this adorable fox ring on ebay that I'm soooooo excited about. It's the first thing I've ever gotten on ebay, but I'm pretty impressed with the selection of jewelry this seller has to offer. I don't make rings, brooches, or bangles, so finding amazing animal jewelry for pretty cheap is wonderful. You should definitely check this shop out, you never know what you'll find and suddenly realize you need. Link to the shop here, kthxbai! :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: