Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm feeling like an activist...

I'm feeling like an activist right now. So I thought I'd post a blog on how I feel about pet stores and such. Well... personally I think you should adopt all your pets from shelters. My reasoning is this: the pets in the pet shops aren't going anywhere. Someone will eventually buy them and they will got to a good home and everything will be fine. Pets in shelters, if they don't get adopted, will get killed. That's gay, seriously. So next time you want a pet, check the shelters first. I have 4 dogs, and all but 1 are from shelters. The other one [the one in the polyvore set below], was given to us by a neighbor. He found her in his front yard all starved and beat up right after an ice storm, and he kept her for awhile but he had a German shepherd so he couldn't keep her. He gave her to us. So yeah. Rescuing animals is a lot better than getting them from pet shops. ^_^ kthxbai

No comments: