Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Whas up witch you?



My very best friend in the whole wide world, the Monsieur, and I are going through the book of Ephesians. We're doing this because we're in love and we plan on getting married, and we want to be prepared for it. God is the center of our relationship, and because of Him we know we have to get stronger in our faith, and we have to grow our relationship through His word and all that awesomness. So what I'm doing is I'm making a polyvore set for each individual verse in the book of Ephesians. It's my interpreation of the verse and stuff. It's awesome. If you have any questions about anything at all, please please please PLEASE email me, especially if you have questions about my faith. squishyfishysxs@yahoo.com

I love you guys and thank you for reading and following!

No comments: