Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Thursday, July 9, 2009

None of your....wait...what?


So I just bought this new creme from Herbal Essences. And I'm excited about it. But I'm terrified too. Why? Because I'm probably the cheapest person you know. I can not STAND spending $3 on hair care products. Which is crazy because I love my hair color, so I should want to spend on it, but I don't.... I don't know. I'm weird.
Any who, it smells amazing. I love it. The smell is like.... bliss. Seriously. It's amazing. I bought it cause I'm going to Texas next week for summer camp, and last year my hair was totally destroyed by the Texas humidity. I felt icky. And I don't want to feel that way this year. :)
So I'm gonna use this and hopefully it will help. I'm planning on straightening my hair too, to help de-frizz my hair even more. I love the waves in my hair, but Texas just kills me, seriously. So I've gotta do something.
I put some of this in my hair right after my shower, and I combed it in, but now that my hair's dry.... it doesn't seem any different. I'm gonna put some in my hair tomorrow, when it's dry, and see what it does, and if it doesn't do any good I'll probably return it, but I hope it works for me!



I want to go to a masquerade ball someday.

2 comments:

Alya said...

I spend so much on my haircare products (all I use is shampoo and conditioner), but I realized the stuff I buy from the supermarket just doesnt work for me. I buy the high end stuff and am currently obsessed with Kiehl's.

If you ever find that masquerade ball, let me know!

By the way, I've got a pair of Current/Elliott jeans to give away on my blog. Come check them out!

bryna said...

i could really do with something to defrizz my hair.