Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Friday, October 2, 2009

An American Werewolf in Paris

I really enjoyed this movie. I watch a great amount of very stupid horror movies, since my dad seems to actually enjoy them. I'm not sure why. But my mom had something to do with this movie choice, and I actually sat and watched this whole movie. It was pretty gory, since the werewolves only ate the hearts of their victims, but they enjoyed tearing their body parts off. Their victims turned into these undead zombie people that were only visible to the werewolves. They'd only die when the werewolf who killed them was killed. The werewolf graphics were obviously below the level that they are now, but they did a pretty good job for a 90s film. And the undead people were, in my opinion, excellent. Especially when that one girl's eye popped out. I thought that was hilarious... The suspense is wonderful. You don't know who they're going to kill next, and it gets even worse when you realize the movie makers didn't list the American's friend[s] in the 'Do Not Kill' list. Like I said, I really enjoyed this film, and I think if you're spending the night in and you have Netflix, you should most definitely look this movie up.

No comments: