Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Being 17

Yesterday was my birthday. My Monsieur took me out for the day so I was much too busy to blog about it, but now I'm back at work and have not much to do. :)
He took me to an absolutely wonderful Mexican restaurant called Abuelo's and it was delicious. We ordered off the lunch menu, partly because we could and partly because it had the least expensive stuff on the menu. ^_^ My Monsieur got a pepper stuffed with cheese and topped with queso and these delicious beans on the side, and these cheese potato things. I got two tosdadas, one chicken the other beef. My Monsieur was a little unsure about my choice of restaurant, I could tell, but he enjoyed himself and his food was sooo good. It was better than what I ordered. :D
This is the gift he gave me:
I'm wearing it right now. ^_^
Thank you my sweet Monsieur, for such a wonderful birthday.

No comments: