Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh, October.

How I love thee. You warm my heart with your chilling breeze, your decaying leaves, and your sweet breath that brings a mysterious feeling to the air.

Yeah. I love October. I turn 17 on the 13th. I'm very excited. Much more excited than I thought I would be.

I love everything about October, really. Except...one thing. Only one. And it's one that burns my heart with a furious, fiery passion. That one things is this:

My budget can't keep up with all those spooky goodies!!

Why can't the stores keep their Halloween treats out all year?? It would be a lot nicer to me. I wouldn't be trying to buy up everything I see now because "October will be over soon!" My goodness.

No comments: