Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

City Bites

I went with my Monsieur and the Dummy to City Bites for lunch today, cause I've wanted to go there for a really long time. City Bites sounds like the kind of place vampires would hang out at, and when we went in I thought it looked like the kind of place vampires would hang out at too. Obviously the way the restaurant is decorated is just as important to their marketing plan as the taste of the sandwiches. Anyway, I ordered a California Chicken Wrap on jalapeno and cheese bread. After placing my order, I stood by the pick-up counter and looked around the place. The ceiling tiles are painted black, and I believe blue, pink and yellow. There were road signs all over the walls, and on one wall there was a mock construction worker's arms being smushed by a sewer cover [he was holding a 12" City Bites sandwich, I found that pretty funny.] There were one-way mirrors on the outside of the bathrooms. You could see out, but no one could see in. I was too much of a chicken to go in there. :) We sat down and waited for them to make our sandwiches, and when we got them I was very pleased. My only problem was I didn't read all the ingredients and there was avocado on my sandwich. Other than that it was delicious. ^_^

No comments: