Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Friday, August 21, 2009

Rag Doll

I found these shoes at a thrift store the other day, and so after all the rain stopped I decided I'd wear them to work. I love them. I feel so much like Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas it's completely ridiculous. It could also be the somewhat rag-like lacy mourning over-dress I've got on, but these shoes complete me. There's no way I could wear them everyday, but they'll be very nice for summer days when I feel like wearing nice shoes [which is most of the time], but I can't because it's so dang-blasted hot outside!! I like how shiny these shoes are too, because I can wear the rattiest skirts and dresses I have but they'll look presentable with these shoes. Well... somewhat presentable. I do have a concern, though. The bottom of the sole of the shoe is itty bitty. I really want to have my ankles when I die [or get raptured], and I'm worried these shoes won't let me achieve this goal. However, the somewhat unstable way I walk in these helps with my Sally-ish appearance.

No comments: