Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm shivering with excitement.

I have 4 books waiting for me at the library right now, and my amber-glazed fingernails are dancing with anticipation. What's waiting on that shelf for me is:
-The Witches, by Roald Dahl
-Something Wicked This Way Comes, by Ray Bradbury
-Coraline, by Neil Gaiman
-Amphigorey also, by Edward Gorey
Ooooooh I can't wait. I'm not sure what I'm going to read first, but I enjoyed reviewing Gothic Charm School so much that I think I'll review every single one of these books!
I'm rather excited about The Witches, because I've seen the movie [it terrified me when I was younger, and for good reason!] and now I'm finally reading the book. I think that might be my first reading choice....

No comments: