Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ok, so

I didn't get those shoes. Why did I not get them? Cause I'm POOR. Very poor.
Instead I bought a pair of shoes from Wal-Mart on clearance. They were only $15, and they were on clearance, and they were the only size 81/2, so I tried them on and they were squishy and nice feeling. They fit like, perfectly. So I bought em. I'm still getting those Deviants, but I'll have to save up for them in small amounts, not just spend my whole paycheck at once.
We made an appointment to be at the Paper Ranch at 3 today. I'm so excited. That means I'm Naked Under My Clothes is finally gonna be getting stuff done! When we buy the cotton decorating equipment we need, we'll be able to print on demand instead of waiting two weeks for someone else to print for us.
I'm so so so excited! So much is going on!
[Btw, my monsieur got a job!!! I'm so proud of him and so happy ^_^]

No comments: