When you can't figure out who you are. I especially hate it when you don't know if you're happy or not. Or does this only happen to me? I seriously hope not.
So I was tagged with this 25 facts about me thing, and I have nothing else to do so here it goes:
1. I love old, beautiful brick homes, and someday I will own one.
2. I people-watch and eavesdrop on everyone everywhere I go.
3. I love reading.
4. I love cat ears, and I haven't been the same since my pair broke... :(
5. I've always been fascinated with Queen Elizabeth. And Cleopatra.
6. I love texture.
7. I find talking about myself difficult. Talking about other people and their accomplishments = piece of cake. My own? Not at all.
8. I've always loved libraries.
9. I've never had a cat, but I will own one someday(soon). [I haven't been able to get one because my mom is allergic :( Very sad for me]
10. I love the Finnish language.
11. I have three best friends: Jesus, my Monsieur, and the Dummy.
12. I feel disgusting if my toenails don't look pretty.
13. I will got Paris someday, and I will go to the Louvre.
14. I like to jump into things without considering them first. Dumb, I know. But a lot of amazing things have happened to me because of it.
15. I've always thought about marriage as something incredibly beautiful, but I saw it as something I'd never get to have. Now I don't know. I could have been wrong.
16. I plan on graduating high school early. The end of this year early. [Hopefully!]
17. I love reading blogs. Boy, do I love it. And MySpace bulletins. Please don't ask why, I don't know.
18. I've tried to get hooked on tea, but it's just never worked. I'm hooked on hot chocolate instead.
19. I prefer laptops to desktops, I think. This opinion could change in about 2 minutes, however.
20. Algebra befuddles me.
21. Documentaries just don't do it for me like a good book and a cold glass of milk.
22. I can't remember the last night I didn't have a nightmare.
23. My mind doesn't realize I only have two hands.
24. I love nightgowns and flip-flop slippers.
25. I would love to meet Johnny Depp in any environment other than the awkward "pay money to meet your favorite celebrity" deal.
Of Goth and Halloween Costumes
3 weeks ago