Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense.

-The Mock Turtle

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I hate those moments....

When you can't figure out who you are. I especially hate it when you don't know if you're happy or not. Or does this only happen to me? I seriously hope not.

So I was tagged with this 25 facts about me thing, and I have nothing else to do so here it goes:

1. I love old, beautiful brick homes, and someday I will own one.

2. I people-watch and eavesdrop on everyone everywhere I go.

3. I love reading.

4. I love cat ears, and I haven't been the same since my pair broke... :(

5. I've always been fascinated with Queen Elizabeth. And Cleopatra.

6. I love texture.

7. I find talking about myself difficult. Talking about other people and their accomplishments = piece of cake. My own? Not at all.

8. I've always loved libraries.

9. I've never had a cat, but I will own one someday(soon). [I haven't been able to get one because my mom is allergic :( Very sad for me]

10. I love the Finnish language.

11. I have three best friends: Jesus, my Monsieur, and the Dummy.

12. I feel disgusting if my toenails don't look pretty.

13. I will got Paris someday, and I will go to the Louvre.

14. I like to jump into things without considering them first. Dumb, I know. But a lot of amazing things have happened to me because of it.

15. I've always thought about marriage as something incredibly beautiful, but I saw it as something I'd never get to have. Now I don't know. I could have been wrong.

16. I plan on graduating high school early. The end of this year early. [Hopefully!]

17. I love reading blogs. Boy, do I love it. And MySpace bulletins. Please don't ask why, I don't know.

18. I've tried to get hooked on tea, but it's just never worked. I'm hooked on hot chocolate instead.

19. I prefer laptops to desktops, I think. This opinion could change in about 2 minutes, however.

20. Algebra befuddles me.

21. Documentaries just don't do it for me like a good book and a cold glass of milk.

22. I can't remember the last night I didn't have a nightmare.

23. My mind doesn't realize I only have two hands.

24. I love nightgowns and flip-flop slippers.

25. I would love to meet Johnny Depp in any environment other than the awkward "pay money to meet your favorite celebrity" deal.

No comments: